viernes, 11 de mayo de 2018

Writing about animals

You have to write a description of your favourite animal and paste and image of the animal.

In the description you have to say the following things:

- What is your favoutite animal.
- How is the animal. 
- Where do the animal live.
- What does the animal eat.

Here you have got an example:

My favourite animal is the elephant. The elephant is big, has two big ears and has a large trunk. The elephant lives in Africa and Asia. The elephant is herbivorous, eats leaves of trees.


It is your turn!!


3 comentarios:

  1. All the activities are great, I would use them in my classes without any doubt! The description of an animal seems to me a good way to introduce the writing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Lucía thank you for this activity. I think that this activity is very good for children belong the third course from primary school. They are starting to learn a discription and I think that if they discribe a animal is more intersting and learn about another subject like natural scince or geography and also practising the writen. It is a good idea!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Lucía, I want to congratulate your for this activity.
    It is very proper, as it is an activity of written expression, that goes a little further than those ones which do not encourage children to express ideas, only making grammar exercises.
    This activity leads also to creativity, as you allow them to choose their favourite animal.
    If we talk about the digital points, the activity is clear, and attractive.

    I want to express you my greetings for your great job.

    Best wishes,
    Enrique

    ResponderEliminar